Watching Wonder Woman again, I heard the saddest line: “I wish we’d had more time!”
I mean, don’t we almost always wish that…with the people we love?
Sometimes I can’t look hard enough, enjoy enough, drink it in enough…love enough. Before we know it, lost in those moments, it’s gone, despite all our efforts.
In the words of George Harrison, “all things must pass.” And so it happens, pass they will, but sometimes we get a second, or even a third chance to get it right.


I’m glad to come home,
Glad to come inside,
Wrap myself in your warmth,
Settle in, celebrate my fortune.
I’ve no need of doors or walls

How had I lost you?
Where did you go when I walked away?
Did you wish for me back or celebrate my exit?
I wish I could remember.
I can’t imagine being without you.
Lying beside you,
Kissing you, I am home.

In an age of uncertainty 
You are my house
You are my north star 
My rock and my crystal
You

Comments

Popular Posts