Welcome!




I encounter many people in my daily comings and goings and everyone I meet brings something else to me.

Some people are gifts and some are burdens who's gifts haven't been discovered as yet. Each one brings his or her own expectations to the mix.


I find myself thinking about the woman in New Hampshire who died at the hands of teenagers and I wonder how they could have done such a thing? This week belongs to her. I don't want to focus on the horrible in this world, there is so much of that! I look forward to hearing that something positive will yet come from this event, if it can.


As I prepare myself for Samhain, I realize that I am still searching for my next avenue. No matter how old I become I still see myself as a student. Well I have no clear content, as yet. Though I have had ramblings and no outlet. Now I have the outlet and no ramblings, so we shall see what will come of it, if anything.

Comments

Popular Posts